Our mission is to improve lives by connecting those in need with a network of resources. 

Through advocacy, case management, and referral, the CRCTV collaborates with individuals, organizations, and other agencies to help Teton Valley residents move away from crisis and gain stability in their lives.

Our Programs

We see our role as helping others help themselves. We serve anyone in need in our Valley–all ages and situations. 

We work with each client’s individual circumstances, evaluating which resources might work best.

What's happening right now ....

Our Downtown Office Hours Start This Week!

Thanks to the Teton Geo Center, our services will be more accessible to YOU! Every Friday starting March 10th, from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm, you will find our Bilingual Outreach Coordinator, Daniela Palma-Ramos, in the Idea Gallery inside the Teton Geo Center. Daniela will be available to answer questions about our services, do new client intakes, accept document drop offs and have check-in appointments with existing clients!

Walk-ins will be accepted and meetings will be held in 20 minute increments. 


The Numbers Speak for Themselves

2021 Statistics


residents served

0 %

increase in hours of advocacy work provided

$ 0

in funds disbursed for basic needs*

0 %

of clients declare Spanish as their first language

**funding through CRC Quality of Life Financial Assistance Program and/or partnering agencies such as Idaho Housing and Finance Association and Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership.

Frequently Asked Questions

Feel free to contact us if you still have questions, or need assistance.
Who is eligible?
The CRCTV serves anyone in need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. However, our services are limited to those who live and/or work in Teton Valley (Teton County, ID and Alta, WY).
How quickly is the financial assistance available?

Once you submit an application, we will reach out within 24 hours to schedule a follow up appointment. After we best determine your needs, we will advise what documents must be submitted as well as an expected timeline for assistance. Funding through our Quality of Life Financial Assistance Program is typically disbursed within one week of document submission.

What documents will I need to submit?
The specific documents needed varies based on programming. For financial assistance, we generally need proof of income and documentation of housing (lease, written statement from landlord, or mortgage). Other agency programs may require additional documentation.
Do you provide services in Spanish?

Yes, we have two full time Spanish-speaking case managers on staff.

Get In Touch
Find Us
Business Hours

Send us a Message