Services for children and adults with severe mental illness. Psycho-social rehabilitation, service coordination, individual and group counseling, education and awareness.
Must meet eligibility requirements.
We offer a diverse selection of therapy-like-services to help support individuals & families. Our mission is to reach out, with honor and respect, to those in need, and empower them through high quality services.
- Professional & Licensed Treatment
- Individual Counseling
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Specialized Therapy
- Drug & Alcohol Assessment & Counseling
- Peer Support
- Family Support
- Targeted Case Management (TCM)
- Community Based Rehabilitative Services (CBRS)
- Respite for Children (Free)
Invites primary caregivers to visit with other caregivers who are experiencing similar frustrations and stress while caring for their loved ones.
Meets 1st and 3rd Tuesday from 1-3 PM. Available to anyone in need.