Teton Valley Resource Directory
Please reach out to us at 208-354-0870 for additional assistance.
As an ever-changing and fluid resource, we ask you to help us keep this information current. If you see outdated or inaccurate information, please contact the Community Resource Center of Teton Valley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggested changes or additions.
non-legal immigration services include:
- Helping people complete immigration forms and applications
- Translating a person’s answers to questions on the immigration forms.
- Help a person collect supporting documents, such as birth certificates, or other vital records that may be needed to complete immigration forms.
- Collecting support documents, such as birth certificates or other vital records, required for the application.
- Submitting completed forms to immigration authorities on an applicant’s behalf.
- Making referrals to attorneys to provide legal representation in an immigration matter.