Teton Valley Resource Directory
Please reach out to us at 208-354-0870 for additional assistance.
As an ever-changing and fluid resource, we ask you to help us keep this information current. If you see outdated or inaccurate information, please contact the Community Resource Center of Teton Valley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggested changes or additions.
- Emergency Shelter: Free and confidential shelter for victims of violence, as well as food, emergency supplies, and referrals to community resources.
- SafePAWS: Safe, confidential foster homes for pets belonging to shelter guests are available.
- 24 Hour Help-Line: Free, confidential, non-judgmental support for victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, or stalking. You do not have to be in crisis to call.
- Support Groups: Community Safety Network offers free support groups for domestic violence survivors and adult survivors of sexual abuse. Child care is provided. We also assist in setting up one on one counseling sessions with a therapist.
- Education & Prevention: Community Safety Network offers a variety of educational presentations and trainings that can be tailored to the needs of any audience free of cost.
- Emotional Support and Referrals: CSN Advocates and staff understand the hurt, anger, frustration, fear, and confusion that victims of abuse feel. We can help you understand that these feelings are a natural response to being a victim of violence or emotional abuse and can help you learn skills to cope with the effects of those harms against you.
- Transitional Housing: Transitional housing in the Cameron Cottages is available for qualified clients who are diligently working to build a healthy network of support in the community through fulfilling work, new job skills, fiscal responsibility, childcare, and mental health services.
- Hospital and Legal Support: CSN advocates are avalible to accompany victims to the hospital and offer support and resources. Advocates can also assist victims with many aspects of the criminal or civil legal process.
24 Hour Hotline:
Available to victims of violence.
Community Safety Network is a refuge for people experiencing trauma. We fill a serious community need; law enforcement considers domestic and sexual violence to be the most under-reported and stigmatized crimes in our isolated mountain town.
OUR MISSION – Community Safety Network is a nonprofit organization whose primary purpose is to provide shelter and advocacy to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault and stalking in Jackson, Wyoming. Each year CSN serves hundreds of clients and delivers custom-developed education programs for any audience.
Our free, confidential services are available any time of day or night by calling our Help-line at 307-733-SAFE (7233). All calls are answered by professional staff or trained advocates who are ready to provide shelter, plot safety plans, make referrals, and perhaps most importantly, empathize with the complex dynamics of domestic violence.
We have two shelter managers that allow CSN to have 24 hour staff.
We serve all victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking and do not have any residency requirements. Here is the link to Community Safety Networks website: http://csnjh.org/about-csn/
Beyond the services we provide on-site, Community Safety Network creates customized education and violence prevention programs for groups of teens and adults.